One Year Executive Program in Applied Finance from IIM Calcutta with 270 hours of Live, Online Classes and 3 Campus visits spanning 9 days at the beautiful IIM-C Campus
- Accelerate Your Career In Corporate Finance With EPAF from IIM-C
- Acquire Techniques And Nuances Needed By Successful Finance Professionals
- Learn About Recent Advancements In Finance And Their Practical Applications
- Receive Alumni Status From IIM-C
Click here to download the detailed program content
About The Course
The Executive Program in Applied Finance discusses Finance and its linkage with other functions as applied to corporate and financial institutions. The program provides cutting edge knowledge in the frontiers of finance required of a successful professional in the corporate sector, banks, and financial institutions. The program is equally relevant for professionals working (or planning to work) as investment analyst, consultants, and chartered/cost accountants. Each course will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from the different industries may be invited to share their experiences.
- Covers 5 Core courses and 6 Special courses in Applied Finance
- Imparts knowledge of advanced concepts and application areas in finance
- Uses case studies and corporate examples to supplement theoretical inputs
Module 1: Core Modules
- Business Accounting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance-I
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance-II
Module 2: Special Modules
- Business Valuation
- Financial Derivatives
- Investment Management
- Alternative Investment Strategies
- Financial Risk Management
- Bank Management
Prof. Ashok Banerjee is a Professor of Finance at IIM Calcutta. He has a PhD in Chartered Accountancy and has previously taught finance and accounting at IIM Lucknow and IMT Ghaziabad. He has also served as Assistant Director, Board of Studies, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
His complete profile can be found at https://www.iimcal.ac.in/users/ashok
Prof. Debashish Bhattacherjee is Professor of Human Resource Management at IIM Calcutta. He has a Ph.D. from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has a academic experience of 18 years and was voted the ‘Best Professor in Human Resource Management’ by CMO Asia at 2nd Asia’s Best B-School Awards, Singapore, 2011.
His complete profile can be found at https://www.iimcal.ac.in/users/debashish
Certification & Pre-requisites
On completion of the program the participant will receive a certificate of successful completion from IIM Calcutta. The candidates will also be awarded an Alumni status by IIM Calcutta.
The applicant should be a Graduate (10+2+3 or equivalent) /Post Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (Aggregate). They should have a work experience of atleast 2 years.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Programme Aptitude Test, their Past Academic Performance and Work Experience.
What is the program fee and payment options?
The program fee is Rs 2,44,000 plus 15% service tax. We also offer Installments options which is as below:
An Application Fee of Rs. 9,000 + 15% service tax has to be paid at the time of application. In case the candidate is selected for the program, then this amount will be adjusted in the program fee. If the candidate is not selected the entire application fee (along with the service tax) will be refunded.
The Application Fee will NOT be refunded in case of any of the following conditions:
The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny.
The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
Campus Visit Fee
A mandatory Campus Module fee is to be paid via DD drawn in favor of IIM Calcutta, before every campus visit. This amount includes boarding and lodging. Travel arrangements (including travel expenses) for the campus visit have to be made by the participants themselves.
The Campus Installment to be paid via DD drawn in favor of "Indian Institute of Management Calcutta" payable at Kolkata close to the visit date.
Total campus visit fee (for both campus modules) is Rs. 54,000 plus applicable tax payable directly to IIMC. This amount will be paid over two installments, before the beginning of each campus visit (Rs. 12,000 for the first visit, Rs. 18,000 for the first visit and Rs. 24,000 for the third)
Who should join this course?
- Finance Professionals seeking to develop their careers in Corporate Finance
- Executives in the Banking and Financial Services sectors
- Professionals working (or planning to work) as Security Analysts, Consultants, and Chartered Accountants
What happens if I miss a session?
- We provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.So if you miss any live class, you may refer to the recordings of that session.
What is your refund policy?
- After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund any time before start of the course by sending a mail to Support@training.com with your enrolment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 30 days after confirmation of refund request.This is provided you have not downloaded any courseware for the course.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
Testimonials "My major apprehension while joining this program was whether this virtual classroom
would be able to match face-to-face teaching. But actually, numerous modes of interaction
with the faculty (mail, raise hand, anonymous poll, regular poll, two-way audio-video, ..)
makes the platform more interactive than a regular face-to-face class. "
"The course curriculum and discussions during the class are very helpful in my professional life.
I really liked the interaction with the faculty and peers which helped in clarifying any doubts I
had during the course. The course gave me an overall view of finance and improved my decision
making ability. I could apply the knowledge gained in the program to my day to day work. I would
recommend this program to people looking for career development."