Advanced Online Advertising Program - GOOGLE INDIA
Internet penetration is rising exponentially in India. Statistics show 50% year-on-year internet user growth in India. Also, with the introduction of 3G technology, this number is expected to rise further and at a faster pace. This clearly implies that internet is going to be one of the most potent tools in the marketing and advertising domain.
Despite this extensive internet penetration, marketers and advertising professionals in India are not able to use internet effectively as a marketing tool (Online ad spends in India comprise half a percentage of GDP whereas, in countries like the US, the ratio is 1.5%). This is due to lack of training and practical experience in the online space.
To reduce this gap, Google has tied up with NIIT so that more and more professionals are trained through Advanced Online Advertising Program. Over the next one year, Google envisions to train a significant number of professionals in this program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Graduation in any discipline with (including Diploma holders)
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND DESIGN
1. Introduction to Online Advertising and AdWords
2. AdWords Account and Campaign Basics
3. AdWords Ad Formats
4. Policies and Ad Quality Issues
5. AdWords Targeting and Placement
6. AdWords Bidding and Budgeting
7. Optimising Performance
8. Display Advertising on the Google Display Network and Mobile Advertising
9. Performance Monitoring and Conversion Tracking
10. Overview of Local Business Listings and Maps
11. Selling and Representing AdWords
• Participants of the program need to to appear in Google Advertising Professional (GAP) Fundamental Test. The exam fee off $ 50 would be waived off for the participants
• Participants would be required to open an Adwords Account by paying an account activation fee of 500/-
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Evaluation Criteria Weightage Performance in GAP Test 50 % Online Assessment 25 % Projects 25 % Total 100 % PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE PROGRAM
• Basic understanding of marketing (esp. advertising)
• Basic understanding of internet as a marketing channel
• An access to internet off the classroom
Last date of registration
(witt EB fee waiver) : Dec 29, 2012
(without EB fee waiver) : January 27, 2013
Classes start on or after : Feb 24, 2013
Batch Timing : Sunday 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Class dates : Feb 24, March 3,10,17,24,31, Apr 7,14,21,28 , May 5,12,19,26
FEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Program Fee: Rs. 33,000/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 37,079/- The program fee is inclusive of all academic charges and program contents. All fees are non-refundable. Payments are to be made to NIIT Imperia by cash, cheque, demand draft. Cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection Account’. A 10% fee waiver applies to organisations sponsoring/nominating 3 members from their organisation.
Priyanka Kapuria is a Google Advertising Professional and training specialist with a diverse experience in product and services training. Priyanka has spent the last 3 years at Google and has served as an expert trainer to the company including the top brass of management.
For any queries or to chat with academic advisor between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.