Advanced Program in Digital Brand Management - INTERNET AND MOBILE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
Digital media spends are growing phenomenally in India. Companies are shifting more and more of their advertising budgets into the online space. On the other side digital media agencies are facing an acute shortage of skilled professionals. Thus, they are looking for media professionals with the right skill sets. The digital media offers extraordinary growth, great recognition and a lifestyle that you have always dreamt of But are you equipped to explore this opportunity?
Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) in association with NIIT Imperia presents the Advanced Program in Digital Brand Management (APDBM) – a training program in the field of digital marketing, where participants will learn topical subjects such as social media, multi-channel strategies, real-time research, list valuation and productivity measurement. It will also help them gain insights into developing successful interactive marketing and branding strategies.
• Understand digital media as a powerful advertising tool in the global scenario. Develop an integrated approach towards different mediums of digital marketing and making the candidates industry ready.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• All graduates and B-school students who wish to choose Marketing or Brand Management as their career
• All professionals who wish to gain online advertising knowledge
• Graduates in any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE
• Candidates with minimum three years Diploma after class 12th from recognized institutions like AICTE etc/state govt. bodies are also eligible for the program
Founded in January 2004 by leading portals in India, IAMAI is the only specialized industry body in India representing the interests of online and mobile value added services industry.
To know more, please visit www.iamai.in
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND DESIGN
PROGRAM DURATION AND DESIGN
Duration: 11 weeks (3 months approx.)
Frequency: Once a week
Class Schedule: Sunday, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology
All candidates who successfully complete the program by meeting all evaluation criteria will receive a “Certificate of Completion” from NIIT Imperia & IAMAI. Other candidates will receive a “Certificate of Participation” by NIIT Imperia & IAMAI.
FEE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
• Registration Fee: Rs. 38,000/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 42,697/-
• The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material
• All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash, or cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’
•It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects. The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of the program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch
Industry experts in digital marketing
Last date of registration (under EB fee wavier) : June 2, 2012
Last date of registration (without EB fee wavier) : June 30, 2012
Classes start on or after : July 8, 2012
For any queries or to chat with academic advisor between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.