Advanced Program in Social Media Marketing - INTERNET AND MOBILE ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
Currently, Social media is the rage in marketing & advertising community. Facebook said it had 59 million monthly active users in India as of June 30, 2012, an increase of 84 percent compared to the same period in 2011(Worldwise – 955 Million Accounts). LinkedIn has more than 175 members worldwide (15 Million+ Members in India). YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google today.
Whether it’s a blog, Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, social platforms are driving purchasing decisions in the online and offline worlds. As Social Media is gaining popularity, one of the major buzz is utilization of Social Media for business and marketing purposes. But not many businesses have figured out how the right way they can really influence consumers through social media.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and confidence to understand and manage various Social Media Tools and tactics. At the end, each participant shall integrate various tools of Social Media. With a practical project, the course trains the participants on driving business using the latest social networking tools and tactics.
The program will empower you to develop a comprehensive and effective Social Media Strategy for your organization. The candidate will learn to use social media as a low-cost, effective marketing tool, and develop competitive strategies to make the organization or products stand out from the crowd. This course includes competitive due diligence, research, assessment, online strategy development, resource and budget planning, Statistics, Reputation management, Handling Campaigns and organizational readiness. The program not only covers tactical ways to execute social campaigns but also strategic engagement.
During the program, the participants develop a complete social media strategy for an organization putting to work everything that you have learned. The program focuses on creative ways to learn from case studies, both Indian and International with a very hands-on approach.
In short, the key program objectives are
• Learn to effectively leverage Social Media for business.
• Formulate an action plan that combines the key Social Media Networks and tools
• Effectively create compelling content to increase online presence
• Monitor the success of Social Media campaign
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Marketing Managers
• Advertising professionals
• Community Managers.
• PR Professionals
• Management students
• Business Consultants
The program is especially designed for entrepreneurs, marketing managers, MBA students, Business Consultants who plan either to develop and execute an internal social media strategy or offer social media services either for their own business or for clients.
“A 10% discount applies to IAMAI member organisations or registration of 3 members together from a single organisation.’ With “For group registrations of 3 or more members a special fee waiver of 10% is applicable”
• Understanding the Impact of Social Media
• Social Media Platforms and Tools
• Social Media Audits and Assessments
• Developing Social Media strategy framework
• Finance, Budgets, Resources
• Strategies for B2C & B2B Companies
• Developing Social Content Calendar
• Metrics, Statistics and ROI Measurement
• Learning via Case Studies
• Social Media Policy Development
• Online Reputation Management
• Social media conflict management
• Social Commerce
• Online Community Engagement Techniques
• Social Media Time Management
• Best Practices. Do's & Dont's
• Competitor Analysis through Social Media
• Crowdsourcing & Collaboration Techniques
Knowledge of basic information on Social Media. Having accounts in some of the key social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr etc.
EVALUATION & CERTIFICATION
Class Room Participation & Preparedness - 10 Credits
Online Forum Participation - 10 Credits
Assignments 1, 2 & 3 - 40 Credits
Projects (Final SMM Strategy) - 40 Credits
Total - 100 Credits
About DMTI (Knowledge Partner)
DMTI (Digital Marketing Training Institute), a consortium of senior advertising professionals, has been formed with the commitment to the cause of providing a talented resource pool to the Digital Media community. DMTI is one of the leading Digital Media Marketing training provider in the country. Through their comprehensive offering of training , they help students, professionals and corporates from various marketing spheres build the knowledge, skills and experience needed to compete in the world of digital marketing
Last date of registration (without EB fee wavier) : March 27, 2013
Classes start on or after : April 6, 2013
Batch Timing : Saturday 2 pm -5 pm
Class dates : April 6,13,20,27, May 4,11,28,25, June 1,8
Delivered through classes at NIIT Imperia Centres for Advanced Learning in your own city, using Synchronous Learning Technology Platform
• Kiruba Shankar is an entrepreneur, social media consultant, speaker, author, teacher, podcaster and a farmer.
• He is the CEO of BusinessBlogging, a social media consultant firm & F5ive Technologies.
• He also heads Vaksana Farms, a farming venture and Verdure Books, a publishing house
• He has authored 4 books and is working on the next. He is the TEDx ambassador for India.
• For more information, please visit http://www.kiruba.com/bio
For any queries or to chat with academic advisor between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm.