1. For Corporates Nominating their Candidates: The program will help the corporate organizations to improve their return
on investment in business development activities and also help them establish a solid foundation in sales management for a
long term success. It will also help
a. a corporate to translate sales strategies to individual tasks, processes, etc. – that are easily understood by the
sales team and the rest of the organization
b. Create a sales conducive ecosystem to facilitate sales success
c. Create an integrated system incorporating sales development, compensation and performance management to maximize the sales potential
d. Make organizations ready to adopt flexibility to drive business growth in a changing marketplace
2. For Individuals: It will help an individual to
a. Identify potential customers and develop methods for selling successfully to them.
b. Develop account management strategies, nurture key accounts and relationship management in case of B2B selling
c. Effectively drive and coordinate sales activities across all sales functions and sales teams by effective management and motivation of the sales force
d. Design and develop channel and channel partners for business growth
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1. Individual Sales Executives
2. Sales & Marketing Professionals Responsible for meeting their business goals
ABOUT IMT GHAZIABAD
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is rated among the top 10 business schools in India. Its strength lies in its eminent faculty and the quality of its courses.
Click here to download the detailed program content
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & CONTENTS
• Personal Selling
• Contemporary Sales Techniques
• Institutional Sales and Sales to Organized Retail
• Consumer Behavior
• Sales Management
• Channel Management
PROGRAM DESIGN AND DURATION
• Duration: 6 months
• Frequency: once a week
• Class Schedule: Saturday, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• Delivery: Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city*, using Synchronous Learning Technology
• Evaluation by: IMT Ghaziabad
• Evaluation Mode: Evaluation may include one or more of the following:
Online Assessment/Case Study
Discussions/Quiz/Assignments/Offline Assessment (Paper-pencil test)/Class Participation
The final decision on evaluation methods rests with the course faculty and may change without prior intimation.
Participants with Poor grades in not more than two modules will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’. Participants with more than 2 poor grades will receive a ‘Certificate of Participation’. Certificates shall be issued directly by IMT Ghaziabad.
Online Application closure : 8-November-2012
Last date of Application : 9-November-2012
Last date of Registration : 29-Nov-2012
Class start on or after : December 2012
FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
• Program Fee: Rs. 55,000/-+ 12.36% Service Tax = Rs. 61, 798/-
• The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material
• All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash or cheque/demand draft drawn in favour of ‘NIIT Ltd. Imperia Collection A/c’
• A deferred payment facility exists with the following schedule:
- With Application# Rs. 11,236/-
- On Registration: Rs. 22,472/-
- Instalment 1 (Nov, 2012) Rs. 28,090/-
(Students are to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of registration).
INITIAL PAYMENT DETAILS
#Initial payment will be refunded completely if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,124/-.
Initial payment will not be refunded in case of any/all of the following conditions:
• The application is found to be incomplete or inaccurate at any stage of scrutiny
• The applicant is offered a seat for the program and does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in all respects.
The selection offer letter is for a specific batch of a program. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCESS
• Graduates (10+2+3)from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) are eligible.
• Working professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation, as on September 1, 2012
BANK LOAN INFORMATION
NIIT Imperia has worked out a Customised Education Loan Scheme with Leading Banks in order to encourage students to pursue the Executive Management Programs. The Scheme is innovatively designed to enable working executives to spread out the repayment over a period of up to 12,24 or 36 months. Final approval of the loan is subject to candidate fulfilling the necessary requirement laid by the bank. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure the payment by the bank is released in time.